Sunday, July 23, 2006

Right Place......Right Time

Wow! I was in the right place at the right time tonight! Levi and I decided to go on a bike ride around dusk tonight when riding along I found twenty bucks! Hurray! My grandpa always taught me to keep my eyes on the ground because sooner or later I would find some money! He had this stack of money that totaled like $36 or something folded in all these different ways because that was JUST how he found it. Well, that is a little crazy to me so I plan on just spending it on some delicious treats! Yum! Ya never know when you just may find some money laying in the road!

8 comments:

Dana said...

I think you found that just before I am coming home so you can treat us to some coffee treats or Browns!

Carla said...

Reegz,
LUCKY!
My grandma taught me the same thing!! Always be on the lookout for money. So I am. Not just loose change either, but that bag o' money that just happened to fall out of the sky.

Anonymous said...

Big deal...I'm always finding money...especially in pockets of things I've worn a couple seasons before....I think God puts them there ...to see if I get the "Stewardship" thing right!

Anonymous said...

heck yeah a "wad" of hundreds would be so helpful right now! like the ones those "up-to-no-good" fellows carry around. They should definitely loose one so I can find it and put it to good use.

Anonymous said...

See Reagan, now we don't have to bring dessert for tomrrow night, besides you could use it to fix your toilet we broke. J.K.

Anonymous said...

Nice try, Grandpa had like 400 bucks stashed in his wallet.

Anonymous said...

hahahahah that's too funny Jamie!!!!

kristi noser said...

I was a child that always watched the ground when I walked. Made for some awesome 4 leaf clover and agate finds. I did find a dollar at the DQ one time. This screeched to a halt when the bifocals came on board. Just makes me feel too woogy.