Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Jeremiah!

I learned from the book of Jeremiah tonight. Wow! Was it profoundly staggering! Read it up when you get a moment. Here is the part that stuck so much with me, "Listen and give heed, do not be haughty, For the Lord has spoken. Give glory to the Lord your God, Before He brings darkness and before your feet stumble On the dusky mountains, And while you are hoping for light He makes it into deep darkness, And turns it to gloom. (Jer 13:15-16) How I long for the lost to repent and know Christ. Have mercy Lord!

6 comments:

Dana said...

Staggering!

Anonymous said...

PROFOUND!

Anonymous said...

moving

Joey said...

sorry, I don't have a one-word response. really, I'm so tired I don't have any response. I just wanted to break the cycle of one-word responses.

carry on...

Reegz said...

I thought the same thing except I was going to ask Steven where he was moving to

Anonymous said...

Colorado, YOU CRACK ME UP REAGAN!