Saturday, July 29, 2006

Levi clips

Liberty was laying on the couch by dad yesterday when Levi came up and said, "my turn." Liberty said, "no." Dad asked why Liberty wouldn't move and give Levi a turn. He said, "it's because of sin. She has sin in her and that's why she won't move. Even though she's a baby she has sin."
While praying the other day he said,"God, I will always worship you and I will NEVER worship a block of wood."
Also he prayed, "and thank you God for teaching that girl a lesson who was calling me a baby."

4 comments:

Dana said...

I can't wait to see them and squeeze them... especially Liberty since she wouldn't let me hold her last time!

Reegz said...

Believe me, this time will be harder and she's not that little baby you're picturing. She's a big sasser!

Anonymous said...

But she sure loves her gramma ancylouie!

Anonymous said...

How can you not.........