Monday, July 10, 2006

A couple funnies

While we were waiting to take off on our walk today we were standing next to a lady on oxygen that pricked Levi's curiosity. He was giving her the stare down as I wondered in fear what he was going to say. He said, "mom, what does she have?" "I said, "I don't know, what do you mean?" He said, "well, her eyes are closed." I said, "well, she's probably sleeping." He says loudly enogh, "well, maybe she's blind." I just kind of shrugged because Isaac was jumping around next to us yellling, "Levi, doesn't it smell like horse in here?" Great fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought he was saying "it smells like flowers in here", but then maybe that's what I was pretending he said haha. He was very good otherwise and good manners too:) plus you know kids will tell it like it is!!

kristi noser said...

I used to work in a nursing home--it DID smell like a horse in there, well, not the HORSE exactly...

Next time, Levi gets the 98 pounder!