Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dogs

Gotta love them. Well, my kids do anyway. We were at Pete's side of the fam last night and they have 3 dogs. One old dog that has occassional seisure spasms, one 4 year old puppy=middle dog syndrome, and one that's barely a year-baby Tink. No- I don't know what kind they are- the annoying kind is what I label them all ("dog-killer"). Levi and Libs LOVE them. Levi was taking the little one by it's little leash that they keep on it at all times when I look over in the living room and he has it as high up as his arm can reach hanging in mid-air. After we told him that could choke the puppy and kill it, he laid off and didn't mess with it for a while. A bit later he was standing with it again, leash in hand so I said, "be careful with the puppy Levi." He said, "hey, gramma, I'm holding the puppy and I'm not even choking it."

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

Why on earth would someone keep a leash on a puppy all the time? They're just asking for trouble there...

Anonymous said...

those kids need a dog, or some dogs....

Reegz said...

Because she is so little and fast they can't catch her and they're scared she'll run away or something I guess.

Dana said...

Levi can choke all the dogs in the world but he better revere the cats!