Thursday, July 06, 2006

Napoleon

Jane-what a silly! She game me the "Napoleon Dynamite Game" for my birthday. Looks like you gotta have drawing skills to play. Have you heard of it? I never have. The goal is this: to draw two animals combined-fast. Your teammates have to be able to guess which two they are. This is my favorite part: if they guess, you move ahead on the gameboard. Heck, yes. If you land on Uncle Rico-IDIOT--you have to draw your next animal throwing a football. On Kip-you have to draw 3 combined-yikes! I gotta go practice my drawing Liger skills!

5 comments:

Carla said...

LUCKY!

Anonymous said...

Now that's a game I WILL EXCELL IN.............Can't wait to play

Anonymous said...

fresh water crocs huh? huh?....hahaha or like a "hogturbit" or maybe a "hodag"...

sweet I can't wait, let's play on Sun. Steven get your pencil ready and bring your thinkin skills:) A new favorite game is in the making.

kristi noser said...

I want to play! Back in 87 I used to be able to draw...

Joey said...

ND game? Never heard of that. I must know!