Monday, May 15, 2006

Value Thrift and Petland!

I love it! Value thrift is a great place to shop. You guys shop there? I just got Jace a bunch of clothes for dirt cheap. It is 25% off Monday. What a zoo! They are so serious in there too. ONLY 3 items in the dressing room at a time and back in line soldier! Yikes! We were shopping there for a couple of hours. The kids love it too because they have tons of junk that they can play with while I am shopping away. I seen a handful of people from church there as usual. Then we went on down to the pet store to look at the animals( my kids love dogs but I will NEVER own one) and invest in some new fish. I killed all the others. Oops! As Jace and I were picking out new ones Liberty was dipping her hand in the goldfish tank and sucking away-sick! We came home with 2 neons, a white molly, and a new beta that we hope doesn't kill them all- unless of course I kill them first. :o)

4 comments:

Reegz said...

Yes, Janie. I do love Value junk store. NOT for the junk but for the cheap clothes I can buy for my kiddos. Now, if I EVER say I love dogs you must come home from work, get out the crisco, rub some on my forehead, lay hands on me and pray-in our own native tongue of course.

Anonymous said...

You are your mother's daughter...only you started with the small stuff.........FISH !

Anonymous said...

a good friend of mine once told me Never say Never, cause that's when it'll happen!! Don't be surprised when Levi or Libs can't live without one and gives Pete the "please daddy" look and then the next minute you have a brand new baby black lab, or even worse a great dane!!!! Yikes:)

Reegz said...

Was that me? I mean, your good friend?