Sunday, May 07, 2006

Thanks mom

My mom does A LOT for me. I don't just say that cause I know she will read this blog. She really does. This weekend she watched the kids (again) so I could go and learn about what a wretch I am - taking for granted the grace of my wonderful savior. Wow! Thanks mom. AND to top it all off- she somehow, secretly, cleaned my kitchen for me today for a SUPER bonus on top of 14 other things she did). As usual she spoiled the kids with delicious foods that they wouldn't TOUCH if I presented them. My kids will miss her til she comes back again. Hopefully they ate enough to put on reserve til the next big feast. Thanks mom! I'm grateful for all you do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No I can't come down this weekend......you're coming up........besides, I never fall for manipulation.....I invented it !