Friday, May 12, 2006

Check it out guys

Yesterday I watched this dvd that was made for my dad's funeral. It has lots of pictures to go with a few of his favorite songs he used to sing (he was a drummer in a band). It's pretty cool and I watched it with the kids. I just sent it Monday in the mail to my newly revealed brother. Weird huh? This guy (my brother) contacted my younger sister(I have 1 older sister too but no brothers!) and claimed that my dad was his father. Alright. I've known this for all of about 3 weeks. I just sent him the dvd so he could see what his biological father looks like. He seems like a nice guy that loves his adoptive family and really isn't "searching for a new family" but said it would be cool to meet us if it felt right. He sent us a bunch of pictures and I do think he has resmeblances to us. I also talked to him on the phone a couple weeks ago. He's 36 years old, lives in Santa Cruz,CA, and his name is John Fisher. Now THAT is something to blog about! STRANGE!

8 comments:

Joey said...

strange, yes...but kinda cool too. That sounds like tv show material...

Reegz said...

I know. When I found out I said, I feel like I'm in a movie!"

Anonymous said...

hmmm... 2 Cor 11:14!! however I don't know Johnny's heart I hope he is truly saved too!

Anonymous said...

hey wait I clicked on the wrong post, how do you guys delete comments? that's weird though your bro's name is John too, we hope he is saved too:)

kristi noser said...

Reegs, you could be on OPRAH!!!!

Reegz said...

Ugh! Please, say it ain't so Kristi!

Joey said...

Kristi...now come on, that was low! And I almost went there with my first comment here.

It's nice to know I can leave my dirty work to someone else :)

Joey said...

and cbass, you delete your comment by creating a blogger account. whenever you're signed in, you can delete any comment you've made.

however, if you're anonymous or just type your name in without actually signing in, you can't delete the comments.