Sunday, June 18, 2006

Weekend

Jace says to me when we're at the cabin this weekend, "mom, I just figured something out. You spend time with us when you're up here." Hey, how bout that? I would tell my accountability partner that if she wasn't fired. No, actually that wasn't really a great compliment. I don't have anything to do up there though and that is helpful. We jumped on the trampoline, read books, played tetherball, went fishing, played volleyball, went four-wheeling, ate and ate some more! We had a great time together even though I feel like my body is broken in pieces. Whoever thought tetherball was fun anyway? Thing'll kill ya! Napolean has serious skills. Jamie hit Jace in the face twice and Jace hit my mom in the ear-she probably got that ear ringer sound goin' off in there. Liberty is just mad she can't get the ball of the rope. Volleyball bruised Jamies arms all up and down, my thumbs, and my stomach feels like I did 400 sit-ups-gosh! Levi and Jace caught all sorts of bugs in there bugtown thing the neighbor borrowed them. At one time Levi had like 4 deer flies in there-yikes! We found a spider so big it wouldn't even fit in the bugtown-some weird mutation of tarantula. Pete put up this hammock that is like a huge trick to get on-or off maybe. We all fell out of it like 3 or 4 times-except him of course- he thinks we're just a bunch of klutzs'. Jace also got a 4-wheeler from gramps for his birthday. He and Pete are still up there. I don't know if he'll get him to come home. I had to get back and water the grass-the yard is seeded all over and is starting to lose that "adams family" look from all the work. Well, all in all it was a good weekend and I am looking forward to the morning walk and the nursing home. Levi said we get to pick a new residient tomorrow- he requested one that can talk. We'll see.

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

By the sound of it, and the numerous bruises, you all had a lot of fun!

Dana said...

I can't wait to come home and play with y'all!

Anonymous said...

Reegz I never fell out...