Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My middle child

Levi is the middle child here, as if you didn't know. As of lately he is making me crazy! I love him, don't get me wrong but he is testing me right now in a big way! He can never find anything to do and he walks around with this look on his face that I want to remove quickly. I told him he gets sp**ked if he even said the word bored. I am putting him to work and hoping he gets the point of entertaining himself soon. He is working on it but it's gonna be a long road. As soon as he's done he says what's next?! He's right by my side endlessly asking questions and talking etc. Feel free to call him up for a sleepover if you need to add any craziness to your own life. He just came up to me and said, "Mom, I'm not bored!" Well, looks like I have to go and administer! :O)

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

I don't think I have ever seen anyone asterisk the word "spanked" before. Interest**g.

Reegz said...

I didn't want to go to jail. Thanks Kristi.

Dana said...

What do you do when sp**ks don't work? Sharptooth just thinks they're hard pets!

Anonymous said...

Get the water bottle!