Monday, October 20, 2008

Will they ever get along?

I remember when I was growing up and thinking how I HATED my sister! I was NEVER going to be friends with her. EVER! She made my life miserable. She was such a tattle tail and a nerd! I was so cool and doing all the things she SHOULD have been doing. As I look back I am thankful she was the way she was. I probably would have been worse (imagine that mom)if there were such a thing as "what if's."

Jace and Levi get a long good for the most part. They get along like brothers. Jace bosses Levi around and Levi bosses Liberty around. Liberty bosses us around, you know. Today they were both telling me how much they hated each other. They were both crying and stating how much they didn't want to be around each other. Jace said, "You have ruined my life. I hate you!" Levi ran off crying and came back and said, "Did you mean that because when you said that I had a heart attack in my room!" Listening to them reminds me of the way my sister and I yelled at each other. I'm hoping someday they will appreciate each other and be great friends. I'm hoping they will call each other, laugh a lot, and remember the "Cain and Abel" days and laugh like we do. In the meantime I'll just be praying they make it there. I think I hear laughter already! :o)

No comments: