Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I love you mom!







My mom is the best. I know she will see this and think, "What do you want now?" Ha ha. She came over this past weekend in her whirlwind Mrs Doubtfire kind of way and watched my kids so I could go out. It was great. I got to go Tavern on Grand for Walleye, Bransons for "The Truth Project," and Ladies fellowship and lunch Sat morning. NOT to mention, cleaned my stovetop shining clean like she always does, bought me gorgeous flowers, bought me a really pretty cake plate, made me new washrags, bought me 2 packs of water, and made me 15 loaves of magic mom bread. All the while my kids are driving her crazy don't forget! She also made a quick magic pork chops meal before she slipped out the door because I didn't have anything planned for dinner cuz I was livin up "my time." She is forever thinking of me and my family and we are so blessed by her. God is so good to me by giving me this awesome mom. Thanks mom! I love you! I can see why at her work they never want her to leave. She can do ALL things next to God himself! :o)

4 comments:

Dana said...

We do have the best Mom. God broke the mold when He made her!

Anonymous said...

"She seeks wool and flax, and willingly works with her hands. She is like the merchant ships, she brings her food from afar. She also rises while it is yet night, and provides food for her household...She extends her hand to the poor, Yes, she reaches out her hands to the needy...Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come. She opens her mouth in wisdom, and on her tounge is the law of kindness. Her children rise up and call her blessed;..But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised."

Surely Nancy you fit this Prov 31 woman. Now for the rest of us young girlies many long years do we have to attain such wisdom and honor....

Matt said...

When is she coming to visit us??!! Don't worry Nance...we won't leave you alone with our little monsters!

zcoffeegirl said...

Moms are the absolute best.