Sunday, March 09, 2008

Am I six?


Isn't it funny how kids are about birthdays? You know the days leading up go something like this: My REAL birthday I'll be 6 and then when we have the swimming party thats my 'nother birthday and my big party with all my family is my other one. When I had my birthday last week it was a pre-six-birthday but I wasn't six yet. I was still 5 and a half but really more than that because......WHATEVER! Anyway, today Levi is having his birthday party with the whole gigantic family tree so he said to me this morning, "Well, today is my REAL birhtday." I said, "No actually, you turned 6 on Thursday so you are 6 and 3 days." He said, "I just don't feel six." He then said, "Mom. You don't actually FEEL six until all your parties are over. You just don't get it mom."

1 comment:

Dana said...

Once again, happy birthday Master Bruce!