Thursday, February 21, 2008

Paris








What can I say about France? Ex.Pen.Sive.

Really, I wouldn't recommend Paris. Not for that reason because none of these places are bargains but because I really got the feeling that they did not like Americans. I'm sure you've heard that before but really, it's the truth. The Louvre, The Eiffel Tower, and Napoleans Arch were pretty amazing but above all? The bread! The French know bread! If you are headed to Paris I would suggest brushing up on your French because there is not much English goin on over there and hang out in the Pastry shops! Orvwah!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I disagree with you on they didn't like Americans- I don't think they like anyone including eachother. What a miserable people! But spectacular architecture and outstanding food!