Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dublin

http://www.guinness-storehouse.com/virtualTour/index.html

Tomorrow in Dublin we will be visiting the Guiness Brewery! We will be doing some shopping downtown and ending the day with a tour of the place. Guiness is EVERYWHERE here-I mean to the point they should maybe consider changing their flag to the Guiness logo! We have already driven across Ireland to the West coast to see the Cliffs of Moher and also stayed in a little B & B. Mmmmn? I can't tell you all I think of Ireland til I get home for fear my sister might read my blog-ha ha. :o) I give her a lot of credit for making such a move in her life and envy the way she can live with so little in such a different place than the US! I miss my kiddies and friends/fam and my church! Tuesday we are headed to London and France and then back to Dublin on Sat. We return to the states on Monday and hopefully I'll have some pictures and more stories to share!

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

I totally want pictures when you get back. I was kinda disappointed with the Guinness brewery. They "touristed" it so much that you really don't get to see anything. I did like the souvenir tho.

Anonymous said...

Hi Reagan. I hope you're having a great time!! Can't wait to hear about it.
Stephanie

Joey said...

How cool is it that you're in Ireland? I thought it was cool that I'm going to Disney World in a week and a half...you totally have me beat on coolness!

kristi noser said...

aren't you home yet?