Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Seasonal friends

Wow! It's actually in the 70's right now- believe it. The humidity feels pretty disgusting but I am so thankful for the rain. I hope we get more today! Yesterday was incredibly hot huh? We had about 15 people over swimming and I tell you, I never felt the pool sooo warm. It was actually almost hot. You had to get out and sit in the sun which dried you in about point 4 seconds to appreciate the pool. The cement was so hot Carla, you could have made a superb omelete. I thought about just making dinner right there on the sidewalk! We were laughing about people coming over swimming all summer. I said, "I sure have a lot of friends in the summer-just not in the winter." Ha Ha. Someone said, "there's people that have seasonal jobs, Regan, she has seasonal friends." :o) Come on over-there's not much time left to be friends!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I'm on my way. See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Reagan, we will always be friends!!!