Sunday, August 20, 2006

Crazy!

I love this. You know when you have read a section of scripture many times but then that next time you come across it it's like the first time you ever read it? The Word is Alive! In Acts 26:24 that was the case for me. "While Paul was saying this in his defense, Festus said in a loud voice, "Paul, you are out of your mind! Your great learning is driving you mad!" I can totally relate. This is what it is like to be around unbelieving loved ones. They are always telling me, "you're a fanatic, crazy, a lunatic (a sky pilot!-that's my newest label). When is your spaceship coming to pick you up anyway!?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HOPE SOON ! It won't be a spaceship...... but what a ride! MARANATHA!

Anonymous said...

AMEN and AMEN to that!!!!

It's a great confirmation of the new birth though when someone says that, I need those all the time.

Anonymous said...

As we are going through fire, Christ shapes us and molds us in that hot furnace, it will determined how strong we are and where we need to be bend. When we are hurting for comments like these, We all hurt with you, For we are to bear each others burdens... It won't be long to be in Glory forever!!!!!!!!