Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mom!



Just wanted to thank you Mom for all you do! I also didn't want to make a point of it on Mother's Day only because Mom, you serve my family all year long! I am most grateful for your nagging persistence on my lost condition in the year 2000. I remember one of the final straws God used in drawing me unto Himself. He used you to show me my sin was disgusting before Him and He wasn't going to allow me to have my feet in both worlds any longer. I praise Him for you and for that day. Thanks for your love and prayers for my family. Thanks for always being willing to serve us and care for us continually You are a blessing! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

So sweet! I want to hear more about this story! I don't think I have heard it yet. God is good.

Anonymous said...

She is the best Mom in the world, even if I have to share her with you=)