Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why is it?

The car in front of me is going where I'm going very slowly?
The car I choose to go behind at in the line at the bank has 42 transactions?
The person ordering in front of me is ordering for the whole block?
I never have to go to the bathroom until I get in my car?
My kids have to go to the bathroom when dinner is hot and ready?
I only need groceries really bad when it's pouring or -40?
I forget what I ran downstairs to get and only remember when I'm back upstairs?
Kids need me really bad as soon as I get in the bathroom?
I never get to sit down at dinner?
Theres rarely a parking spot near the store I'm going to?
I need to drop things at Goodwill on non drop-off hours?
I need the library, pharmacy, dr, etc mostly on hours they're closed?
Kids sleep in on days they can't and wake up early on my greatest quiet times?


I'm sure I'll think of more but these were floating around my brain for now. Someone tell me more!

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

because we live in a fallen world.

cbass said...

hehehehe....or, ya don't hear a peep from your kids like half the day or see em' for hours, but the very instant you get on the phone they come outta nowhere and need every question answered while pulling on your leg and yelling ahhhhh annoying!!!!!!....corrupt sinners ;)