Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Best Friend



Isn't this so cute?! Levi writes about his best friend Ben! So fun! In case you cannot see it it says:
My best friend is Ben A. Twohy. We love to play cops and robbers and his brother Jaye loves to play rough. We also love to play Zoo Tycoon. He has brown hair and blue eyes and he has a lot of legos. He has king and castle stuff and he has a lot of toys. He is a good Christian and he loves God. Im very happy to have a good friend like him. I saved his life twice. The first time I saved him from suffocating underwater. I pulled him out of the water. I loved Ben so much we became best friends.

2 comments:

Dana said...

How cute. Hope u keep it til he grows up.

Anonymous said...

Hey Neph, I think you're a bit confused with your Uncle saving your life three times floating in your pool, not to mention losing my cell phone everytime. Good note though...sw