Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eerie?


















No. Not really. When you think about it, it's just normal. It's my neighbor. He lives on my front step. He really is a sweet boy. It kind of freaks me out though when I'm sitting here and he is peering in my window at all hours of the day. As I was noticing him out on the front step, again, I decided to take a picture. I heard him through the glass, "What the?" he said. He'll be waiting there til I come out and tell him the kids are at VBS. He'll then ask me how many "laters" they'll be home in. I'll tell him 3 or 4 and he'll bike away or maybe just pace? I'm starting to feel like this could be a poem from "Where The Sidewalk Ends." Mmmmnnn, I'll have to contemplate this. Any recommended titles?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that's sad :( This poem title is "Boy Seeking Loving Family to Join" So I'm guessin they didn't want him to go to VBS

Matthew said...

Funny! Love the pic. Matt will come up with a title.

kristi noser said...

Honestly, the shape looks a little like Mickey Mouse. So we'll call it "Stalker Mickey".
Muuuhhaahahahaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

MAYBE A BIBLE STORY WITH THE KIDS...