Monday, September 03, 2007

True love, almost

It is Libertys golden birthday today and dads 3rd year of eternity with Christ. Wow! Feels like a lifetime ago when he was here and when Libs was born. Amazing. Well, we went to the church picnic and had a blast. The kids ran around and played and we ate lots of great food! Jace and a bunch of other kids spent a lot of time in the henhouse chasing "chics" around. His little girlfriend, Hope, told me he rescued her chicken at least 10 times for her. I asked Jace about it on the way home from the picnic and he had an earful for me. He told me, "today was almost the day I told her that I loved her." I said, "no kidding?" He said, "I could tell that she was about to say it to me too." Wow. He then said, "ya know, I could just tell mom-when we gazed into each others eyes it was true love."

3 comments:

Dana said...

i love it!!!!

theswamphare said...

I'm not being critical but you're linked to the FCC in New Hampshire...

Love your blog.

Reegz said...

Ha ha-I never knew that! I didn't set that up! Thanks!