Thursday, September 01, 2011

Libs at the fair





Libs had a great time at the fair and walked around for 9 hours without compliant. She went on death defying rides including the double ferriswheel with me. That is THE scariest ride I've ever been on! Although she wasn't scared she did think we were going to fall out and die. I wondered for a while myself. We survived though and it may be a yearly tradition for us. Whew! There are a couple other pics she had me take of her also. The giant sing along at the fair this year was a highlight as well and Libs enjoyed belting out a few lyrics Aunt Jamie helped her with.

2 comments:

dana said...

Nice hat and tats Libs! Way to go on the scariest ride ever. You look so much like your mom!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hanging out with me at the fair! I had so much fun! You are such a thrill seeker! I love you!

Love,
Aunt Jamie