Tuesday, August 26, 2008

State Fair

I guess I have to admit stealing from Carla but.....what a great idea!
Some MORE thoughts on the state fair.

1. I don't want to see your pubic line OR your T-bar. I am not interested in my children viewing them either.
2. You KDWB groupies need to get a life-especially if you are 45.
3. Can I please see more tatoos? They're not just for Carnys anymore. Piercings?
4. The cardboard cut-out of Obama is scary but even scarier when you place your toddler next to it for pictures. Don't make an idiot of your poor child.
5. Machinery hill? Could we get at least one good food stand over there so I have someting to eat for 3 hours?
6. Please look at my face and not at my chest. Sick.
7. I don't want to play your overpriced midway games. Baby.
8. 3 foot long corndogs $18?!!!!!! No honey, there are better deals.
9. The yellow slide is a must.
10. I am glad we bring the kids but going alone is a blessing as well. NEVER bring your kids to the fair on a weekend. NEVER.

No comments: