Wednesday, April 04, 2007

3 funnies

While getting dressed today I laid out some jeans for Levi. He said, "not jeans!" I said, "yes you are wearing them." He said, "why?" I said, "because." He said while holding up his finger, "you need to be more specific."

Jace was telling me one of his verses tonight. He said, "God is the "Alfalfa" and the Omega......

I told Liberty the other day we were going to the Y. I also told her I had to work out because I'm a fat lard. She then retained that. Today I told her we were going to the Y. She said, "you wook out. You a fat wowd?" Thank you Libs-I'm on it.

2 comments:

Joey said...

LOL!!! I'm still laughing at this one. It sounds like the kind of thing one of my siblings would say.

kristi noser said...

The alfalfa thing reminded me of when one of our AWANA childrenwas learning the books of the Bible. He said "Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Floppians..."