Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

I had to go out late last night and get my little sassers a little heart shaped box of candy each. They woke up this morning and found the boxes on the counter and were all excited it was a holiday! Last night my love took me to John Mayer at the Xcel. On one side of us there were a couple older ladies (I called them "Charlies Angels" from the past) having a midlife crisis, and on the other side a very young couple romancing each other against my backside. Concerts are an interesting place to be. A sea of people swaying, singing, and mesmorized by the singer. It was pretty good but I have to admit I am not a frequenter of concerts and am happy to listen on my ipod! My sister and I plan to make a valentines dinner for our men tonight and have it by candlelight (with Liberty). It should be pretty exciting! Have a great Valentines Day!

No comments: